From:
Judy Genova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 21:18:32 EDT
I have 188 acres to play on in the Finger Lakes Region of New York State (4
miles northwest of New York City).

If people don't mind camping, we could have fun here.

Don't worry, we wouldn't charge extra for the hot showers... (LOL).

Plenty of good food, fresh air and water, and nice trails to hike in our
woods and surrounding state parks.  Orchard nearby to pick fruit, and the
Fingerlakes are spectacular this time of year.  We even have a
paleontological research institute (mastodon bones were recently unearthed by
a farmer).

Email me privately if you are interested.  Also, if you want to talk about
Paleo Tribe ideas as well.

Cheers,

Judy Genova, cavegirl