From:
John David Hickey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:31:43 -0500
Greetings!

> suggests that many folks do great on raw meat, so go figure. My dog eats a
> BARF diet and seems to be fine, although this alarmist URL says that any
> time soon he'll be sick or dead.

Now that I've picked up a blender, I'm about to put my kitty on BARF
(Biologically Appropriate Raw Food or Bones And Raw Food), but I've been
feeding him raw chicken necks, livers, and other assorted raw meat. He
inhales it right up!

Irene's dog is on BARF and you could power the Internet with the amount of
energy that critter puts out.

Dave