From:
Phil Genova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:23:23 -0400
Thanks Wally!

I live 17 miles outside of Ithaca, and we are blessed with some of the
most incredible apple orchards and fresh apples New York State has to
offer.

My friend, and orchardist (who happens to live in a teepee in the
orchard!) eats no less than 17 apples a day while he's planting,
pruning, picking, or pressing cider.

Since going paleo, I find I like the more sour varieties over the
sweeter.  My favorite is Northern Spy! Tastes even snappier after a good
frost!

Sorry if this isn't really a paleo post.  But I figure if you all like
to read about who ate what back when, then I'd share what we eat out
here now!!!

Have a nice weekend everyone...

Cheers!

Judy Genova, cavegirl