From:
Beverle Sweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 13:53:47 -0500
> JoAnne:

     Aren't you the sweetest (young) thing.  Bless your heart for your
support.  I am one of the few people I know that can live entirely, and
happily on just meat .  I mentioned the age thing because I think mine
is effecting how I lose weight.  I am sure that if I could see a little
better results (weight-wise) from Paleo I wouldn't be so easily
dissuaded.   When I cheat it is usually with corn chips, jalapeno cheese
and "turtles".  While I agree with the rest of you guys that gluten is
probably a culprit, I also think that sugar should be looked at - in any
form.  And combinations.
   Thanks again for your support - now I can feel really guilty and not
cheat.
Luv, Bev