From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 01:36:04 EST
I don't think that there has ever been any scientific or even anecdotal proof
of cholesterol levels (especially short term) having any direct negative
health impact. If I am wrong please let me know.
 As the body adjusts there will be fluctuations.
It seems that the cholesterol levels might be one of the "everyone knows"
things. "Everyone knows that high cholesterol is bad for you."

-David

"