Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:34:26 -0400
I use an espresso maker.
I don't necessarily use espresso coffee, usually a regular blend.
The metal container holds a couple of tablespoons of grounds and steam
is forced through them into the cup.
Nice piping hot, quick, strong and very easy to clean up after.
No paper filters, etc.

						Chuck
I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline.
 I got a call center in Pakistan.
 I told them I was suicidal.
 They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck