From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 10:01:50 -0500
Jean-Claude <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>you just rebalanced you blood sugar . high domesticated fruits intake are
>very disturbing of the blood glucose .

I assume you're right about the blood sugar. I haven't read much about the
subject. I just thought I needed some starch because the fructose pathway
to energy was too complicated, or something like that. I wonder what's the
easiest way to measure blood sugar level.

>I have experinec in it .

Before I started to suspect fruit being a problem to me, I had read other
people complaining and warning about it, including you in some of your old
posts; but for some reason I assumed it was a problem affecting only
certain individuals and that I was not one of them, and
that my weakness
was created by something else, like lack of sleep, too much work, and other
lifestyle factors. In my own eyes fruit was something I could eat as much
as I wanted so long as I ate animal foods as well. I regarded fruits as
friendly health foods from the day I quitted refined sugar and refined
foods in the beginning of 2002 until the beginning of 2004 - two years. Now
I know that like all foods, fruits have a limit upon which they become
detrimental, and that that limit is impossible or not easy to feel with
domesticated varieties, at least for me and others who have fallen into
this trap.

>the thing is , you could do way better by getting at least 50 percent
>animals lot of vegetables some nuts and few fruits .

You mean 50% by weight or energy? Earlier you said you eat a pound of meat,
one salad and two fruits a day. Is one pound just a qualitative
approximation or do you weigh
your food? May I ask you what's the total
average weight of your daily intake of food, if you know it?

Thanks,
Fredrik