Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 07:39:03 -0400
Man herded before we farmed.
I have no info on when animal husbandry began.
It it was long enough ago, then it's possible that we are adapted to the
consumption of fermented milk.
This might explain why so many can consume fermented milk/cream, when
those same people must not consume the nasty stuff sold in stores.

Anyone know of guesstimates of when animal husbandry began?

William