Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:24:35 -0400
"Daniel R. Lurie" wrote:

>> <snip> Maple syrup is made by drilling a hole in a sugar maple tree, <snip>
> What's the point in having it? You can't have french toast or pancakes? Maybe
> to dip sausage in, but that's it.
You CAN make paleo pancakes (recipes have been posted here). I have made paleo
or near paleo belgian waffles. They look like the real thing, though don't
exactly taste like them (much heavier and nuttier, though still tasty).
I have tried different mixtures of hazelnuts, almonds with eggs, water,
coconut cream, ghee, and some other things. (Never bothered to refine the process
or even write down the exact recipe, so can't tell you what I did to get
decent results).

Ilya