From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2010 07:38:35 -0600
On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 01:28:57 -0600, Emiliano Bussòlo <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi Ron and everybody.
> Thanks for your suggestions.
>
> Now that I think about it, in my first month of paleo I was much more
> careful in eating a good deal of fat.
>
> Problem is, it is not that simple to found food so rich in fat, I mean,
> one
> can't go on on just bacon and eggs...
If I get a little hungry between meals, I have a spoonful of butter.
Coconut oil
would do as well; the "extravirgin" coconut oil is delicious.

DOn't trim your meats.  Use olive oil on veggies and salads.
Lamb is usually high in fat.  Eat the fats as well as the meat.
Leave the skin on your chicken.  Spoon up the chicken fat in the pan. Yum.

	Lynnet (who has lost 27 pounds this year on just such a diet)