From:
Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 05:20:05 -0700
--- Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> And finally... the reason why this doesn't affect
> the paleo diet: most
> of the people on low-carb diets are on the Atkins
> diet and are doing it
> to lose weight, so _by definition_ you find more fat
> people than thin
> people on low carb diets.

Or any diets.  In my office there are two skinny young
women who eat, from what I can see, nothing but junk
food.  Then there are two chubby-to-portly middle-aged
women on Weight Watchers and yours truly on more or
less paleo - I weigh 90 pounds less than two years ago
(which was lost by low-carb but not paleo) but still
have at least another sixtly to go.  Should we assume
that junk food makes you thin and dieting makes you
fat?  Don't I wish....

Andrea