From:
Trish Leon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2010 05:07:49 +0000
I have noticed that when I eat strictly paleo, my hunger intervals are about every 24 hours. I have added more animal fat to my meals, and after about 10 days, I noticed that I was only hungry once in a 24 hour period. I'm not terribly physically active, but my work is home health care, and I lift a 140 pound person 18-20 times per shift, once per week. I have also lost 38 pounds in roughly 3 months since eating like this. During my 24 hour work shift, I do find that I am hungry 2 times during that time period, but once home again, after a huge meal, I go back to only needing to eat once per day.

Should I force myself to eat more than that?

Thanks!

Trish
Trish