From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 16:54:03 +0200
> My present diet is low-carb although I prefer to call it controlled carbs.
> Where my diet differs from all of the popular L-C regimens is the use of
NO
> processed (manufactured) foods.

This is something I believe in too. Apart from it being odd food it is also
very expensive and usually the good ingredients are few and maltreated.
Loads of salt and sugar too. Only the slaughter and God himself knows what's
in the sausage.
We used to have very strict rules about the producer telling whats in the
processed food but some of these rules we had to give up when we enterered
the European Union (EU). I still buy mayonaise though as long as it is made
out of rape oil. We used to eat raw mincemeat from beef mixed with raw egg
but nowadays there are risks of food poisoning if you do. At least that's
what they say. We treat salmon and herring whitout heat and then we eat it
but we do not considered it raw.
Eva