From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:25:44 -0700
><<  My and other' s experience at eating raw aged
> meat (bacterias infested) show that it is safe. >>
>
>Could you tell me why you age the raw meat before eating it?
i aged it because it taste way better to me , get more tender and don't have
the repulsive taste that too fress meat have.
It is way easier to digest because of the predigesting work of enzymatic
activity.
The meat sold is allways aged of a minimum of 1 week anyway but for me it is
not enought , several weeks make it better and better.
jean-claude