From:
Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:03:56 -0800
 > I believe there are many plants that have good source of Vitamin A /
 > Beta Carotene....any of the yellow/orange/red ones ie. Peppers,
 > carrots, canteloupe, etc.
 > also good sources of calcium are in green veggies, notably, kale,
 > colards, broccoli.

sesame , figs,  almonds are the ones that comme in mind.
it is worth noting too that wild greens ( dandelions,  nettles,chickweed
etc...)  have considerabley way more minerals
in their tissues than domesticated ones .I saw one day a comparaison,  that
was very striking .
Nettles are particularly rich and can be eaten raw if folded  and rolled
between the fingers to break the hairs .My kids are eating them since they
are baby.
jean-claude