From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:14:00 -0700
From: "Dori Zook" <[log in to unmask]>

..........Kath to post a quick rundown on which herbs and spices are good
for what diseases?

Ha.  Hi, Dori.  Geeeez, girlfriend, I have no idea how to do a matrix of
herbs/spices and the diseases they help.  I'm sorry if I gave the impression
of being an herb/spice guru.  I have learned a bit about breast cancer over
the last four years and would be more than happy to share some of my
protocol w/ you - the part that pertains mostly to food.

o  Paleo Diet which includes no sugar in any form (cancer cells have 11 x
more sugar receptors than normal cells), no "processed", boxed, canned
foods.  I eat meat, veg, fruit, nuts, berries, nut flours.  If my weight
falls below 100 lbs. I eat a few potatoes and bake some almond meal muffins.
I eat organic whenever possible.

o  Vitamins:  Calcium,Magnesium,D3; melatonin, selenium and Vit E (all
types), Vit. C, B-Complex, potassium, Quercetin, Co-EnzymeQ-10.   I take
1200 IU of liquid vit. D3 daily w/ meals.  It is very helpful in keeping
bones strong - breast cancer often metastasizes to bones.  I also try to get
some sun daily.

o  I sleep in a totally dark room - it's like a cave - and take additional
melatonin because it scoops up cancer cells during sleep and at my age I
don't produce enough melatonin to rid my body of cancer.  I put four or five
drops of essential oil of lavendar on my pillow (under the pillow case);
lemon balm, catnip, chamomile and peppermint help w/ sleep also.

o  Immune builders:  echinacea, astragalus - both in tincture

o  Heart arrhythmia:  hawthorn

o  Cold sores:  L-lysine

o  Cancer fighting herbs/spices (also may help w/ heart, inflammation,
etc.):  pomegranate, grape seed, aged garlic, ginger root, turmeric,
rosemary, Chinese mushrooms, bromelain,  AND.... Gravizon.  I do not take
Co-EnzymeQ-10 when taking Gravizon.

Gravizon is the most unusual thing I currently take to prevent cancer.  It
is from the Amazon Herb Co., Rainforest Bio Energetics.  If I did not know
someone who is a friend of the head researcher for the company, I would
never have the nerve to take it.  Gravizon consists of about 30 plants/trees
from the Amazon which are specifically formulated; the company has a patent
on the formula (I've read it).  The patent showed research indicating that
the formula caused cancer cell death.  I know of two women on my cancer list
who have used Gravizon and had good results in knocking down the number of
cancer cells in their blood (confirned by standard testing at their
oncologist's lab).  I am currently taking 1/4 dose daily.  Many of the
plants in the formula have real side effects, but they are supposed to be
balanced out.  I will have another cancer test in about a week, but I have
noticed that since I've been taking the Amazon herbs my 30 years of living
w/ heart arrhythmia has changed dramatically!!  My arrhythmia has almost
disappeared.  My breathing is also better.  Strange but true.  BTW, I am not
recommending that anyone else try this and I have NO financial interest in
the company.  It is interesting to note that when people like my friends
have high amounts of cancer in their blood, then take Amazon plants and
subsequent tests show a dramatic decrease in the cancer, their oncologists
think of it as coincidence.  Heaven forbid that something natural should
work!   :)

Hope this helps.  There are all sorts of cancer protocols out there.  Mine
continues to evolve.  Wish I were more helpful re. other diseases but there
must be a ton of stuff on the web.

Kath