From:
Sharon van der Hoek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:54:00 +1100
Terence McKenna has another (very good ) book which deals with the issue of
'early' drug use and the advent of civilisation. It is "Food of the Gods"
the search for the original tree of knowledge (A radical history of Plants,
Drugs and Human Evolution (Bantam Books)