Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 07:25:38 -0600
I used to do a lot of backpacking in southern NM. I haven't for many
years, but intend to. So I've kept a list of possible food I could
take, most of which has been mentioned so far. But I did find a
website with lots of dehydrated food, meat, vegetables, you name it,
that you could use: http://www.packitgourmet.com/

Dorian