Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:53:55 +1000
Hi Rainah,

I have a history of candida, leaky gut, hyperinsulism/hypoglycemia.  I find
that I am very sensitive to sweet food - i.e. fruits.  I dont eat dried
fruit, if I did I am sure I would get more digestive troubles (that is my
history).  I have only been eating 1/2 to one piece of fruit a day - if I
eat more I seem to get indigestion and am more prone to putting on weight
really easily.

I suspect that you are having too much sweet food.  Tahini has too much W6
to W3 fatty acids doesn't it?  Do you eat eggs?  maybe more vegetables and
flesh foods and eggs and less fruit would do the trick.

Hope this helps.
Larelle