From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:26:24 -0800
This article came from the EPA, better to read it and be safe, then to
assume it is something along the lines of an Urbanlegand.   Also, the CDC
covers many of these incidences up.  Take time to read The Hot Zone  by
Richard Preston.  That is just one example of how the CDC covers things
up.  No offense to your friend, however, the CDC and the EPA do bump
heads from time to time.  So one can either not worry and eat away, or
take 10 seconds to rinse to tops off of prepared food items.  As for my
family, we don't drink soda, eat canned foods or foods that come in a
box.  Everything is made fresh from scratch. =o]
Trish