From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 15:01:17 -0500
I've read the book.  It's sobering indeed.  I might have given the wrong
impression; I have no impression of going back to my old ways, I just had a
few lapses.  Believe me, just the improvement in my eyesight is enough to
keep me lowcarb.

Take care,
John

Dear John,

I sympathize with you, esp the part about eating the same old thing over
and
over again!

But if you need some motivation, go to the Health Food Store or bookstore
and buy a book called THE SUGAR BLUES.