From:
tsayonah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 07:26:30 -0500
Got my first copy last week and found it excellent - answers
to everything I have thought to ask AND indexed :)
Those who are looking, don't forget to check online sellers
- good prices even with shipping added and most ship within
a day or two.  Here's an example:
http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?author=&title=Neanderthin&submit=Begin+Search&new_used=*&binding=*&isbn=&keywords=&min_price=&max_price=&currency=USD&mode=advanced&st=sr&ac=qr
and also:
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y3842551Y5417748/103-3335826-6864648