From:
Rob Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 12:44:54 -0400
Search the USDA National Nutrient Database:
www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/cgi-bin/nut_search.pl

PORK - fresh, composite cuts, lean portions, raw per 100g edible portion
monounsaturated - 2.66g

polyunsaturated - 0.63g

saturated - 2.03g

BEEF - fresh, composite cuts, lean portions, trimmed of all fat, cooked per
100g edible portion
monounsaturated - 3.9g

polyunsaturated - 0.32g

saturated - 3.54g