From:
Trish Leon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 2009 05:18:33 +0000
Are raw organ meats strong tasting? I can eat any  heart and chicken or poultry  gizzards if fried. I have never been able to swallow cooked  livers. My gag reflex kicks in. I have never eaten brain, sweatbreads or kidney for fear of the taste and consistency. I am not one for creamy textures at all. (That's why I never liked ice creams, puddings, yogurts, etc.)

What is the best way to start out?

Thanks-
Trish