From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:48:11 -0700
>What I would like to know -- and will ask Orion -- is: What
>happens to any excess protein in the absence of NADPH+H?

This is getting over my head, but I will say that both the Eades and clinic
co-founder Ron Rosedale, MD both recommend moderate protein, high fat and
low carb intake for weight loss.  It's what works best.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

(...who has started day one of Suffering for the Sake of Beauty; 1200
calories a day with app 80-85 g protein and max 20 g carb plus a minimum of
3 30-minute workouts per week.  Goal?  175 pounds or size 14, whichever
comes first.  Society at large would consider this still overweight, but
screw them; it's fine with me and WILL happen by my 34th birthday of June
2nd.  Quote me!  And yes, I'm doing it for purely selfish reasons.  Quote
that, too.)