Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 14:27:47 -0500
>> abstain, things would be paleo-perfect...I could probably lose this last 40
>> lbs.

I used to drink gross amounts of soft drinks. Finally I realized it wasn't
the taste or the sugar I liked, it was the bubbles.

So I started drinking club soda (wish I could afford Perrier all the time).
I buy the store brands in cans (so it doesn't get flat) by the case. The
name brands sometimes have added salt/sodium. I usually drink it plain, but
sometimes add a slice of lemon or lime, or other fruit. This is what I drink
all day at work. (I work at home, so there is no free soft drink supply to
tempt me, though.)

Irene