From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:53:20 -0700
I think floaters generally indicate some kind of malabsorption or more
gas in the system -- it used to be thought that excess fat would create
floaters, but I think that got debunked. But I can't for the life of me
understand why paleo would cause this. Maybe you can tell us more about
what you're eating. Has your fiber intake gone up or down? Are you
eating anything now or more of something that you didn't eat before or
only rarely. Is you're diet higher in carbs or fats or protein? It's a
puzzle.

Liz

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/