From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 07:52:09 -0500
>  So, do we want to encourage EVERYONE to eat this way?????
>That line of thought gets a bit sinister so I won't go there!

oh, let's.  i'm feeling rather sinister this morning.
what we'll do is, we'll encourage everyone to eat this way, but the ones who
are either too stupid to get it, or too weakminded to buck the current
medical line of thought, or too lazy to even try it, well, they're the ones
who will get sick and die, thus leaving more resources for the rest of us.
i believe it's called thinning the herd.

JoAnn.
(who is really not *that* hard-hearted, i'd love for everyone to go paleo,
if only they would)