From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 07:09:58 -1000
Hans:
>So what fruit is eaten by other (wild) pimates?

In southeast asia: Durian, champedak, jackfruit, figs, wild mangos,
pulasaans, and lots of others.

>Apples? Tomatoes? Sweet peppers? Apricots? Melons?
>Or should I ask wich are not eaten?

Point well taken, Hans, but except for some wild seafood, there ain't much
I eat that isn't domesticated. Which animals are not eaten? Domesticated
pigs, cows and chickens? Except maybe the new superseweet varieties of
corn, I'm not worried about any modern fruits or veggies. The fruits are
too sweet, but that just means I can't eat my fill of them (unless of
course I do ;)).

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft