From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:42:25 -0700
William wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 02:31:46 -0500, Ken Stuart
> <[log in to unmask]>  wrote:
>

>> Sorry, but none of those things are diet related, they are genetic.
>>
>> In fact, I know a short, pale person with glasses at the age of 6
>> and  crowded
>> teeth who ate mostly meat and vegetables as a child.
>>

> Not genetic. See the work of W.A. Price.

The longer story is that it is the mother's nutrition that causes the
crowded teeth,
mouth breathing, etc.  I am about 60, have a wide jaw, lots of room for
teeth.
My son has a wide jaw, no problems with teeth.
My granddaughters all have very narrow faces and endless problems with teeth
overcrowding, no room for wisdom teeth.  One had five teeth embedded up
in her gums, baby teeth that never had room to get to the right place
and had to
be surgically removed.

> Some plant-source foods are said to block absorption of nutrients, so
> one  could eat meat and still suffer deficiencies.

Preaching to the choir: soy-based formula, excess sugars, fast foods,
hamburger-helper meals, etc.,
could all contribute to poor health even in a child who also ate meat
and vegetables.

    Lynnet