From:
Gawen Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:47:15 EDT
It is possible that the combination is the problem.  The other garbage
(soda
ice cream) may effect digestion and allow some kind putrefaction in
the gut.
I am eating a red meat based diet (Anchell no rice) and I am
experiencing
great digestion. If I started adding junk to my diet I would have
problems.

In a message dated 10/12/2000 6:53:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,