From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:45:14 -0700
>In "Druge Never Cure Disease" Dr. Day reveals:

Sounds just like a laundry list of titles from a booklet
series I purchased years ago from TC Fry. Promoting Natural
Hygiene, of course. Problem is, most of the information
presented was "proved" by Fry's notion of "common sense"
rather than any kind of science. All kinds of contra-
dictory statements. Like "why germs DON'T cause disease
anymore than flies cause garbage!" vs. "why a healthy body
is resistant to germs....". If germs don't causes disease
then whether the healthy body is resistant to them or not
is moot.

It's interesting to note that ALL of the authors at that
time who I believed had found the 'answer' to 'radiant
health' died at what I consider to be very young ages.
The notable exception is Paul Bragg (who, by the way, did
NOT eat an exclusively raw vegan diet. And did take
quite a few supplements).

I'm sure there is a certain amount of truth in the video,
just as there is a certain amount of truth in the standard
medical community. But, I've also heard many of the same
claims from the macrobiotics, 'regular' vegetarians, faith
healers, fruitarians, juicers, even breatharians (an odd
group who believe food is not necessary (???)).