From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 11:09:38 -0500
From: "Janice Hopper" <[log in to unmask]>

> Do most people eating mostly paleo take vitamin supplements?

Congrats on finding paleo, Janice, and welcome to the list!

I take daily:

3g of C
1 tspn of cod liver oil or 1 - 2 tblspons flaxseed oil
natural mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)
B complex

often I also take:
hydroxyapatite calcium (when I take the cod liver oil) or magnesium citrate
and vitamin B6

Of the above, I would say C and E and the essential fatty acids are most
important. I think the C makes a real difference in my allergies and
breathing.

--Richard