From:
Andrew Shelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:40:36 +0100
On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Dori Zook wrote:

> Thank you, Mike.  As for you, Andy....
>
> Let's just say you don't know much.
>
> pros·e·ly·tize  v. frml. -tized, -tizing, -tizes to try to persuade someone
> to change (their religion, political party, etc.):
> Political candidates proselytized among workers to vote for them. -n.
> proselyte
>
> Saying you were touched by something you read in a church bulletin is
> proselytizing?  Grow up!  And that's NOT a disclaimer.

Saying you were touched by something you read in a church bulletin may
not be proselytizing, but assuming that everybody on this group is
interested
in hearing about the contents must come close.
However, as I'm more interested in discussing steak than religion,
I'll
consolidate my position. The next time you are overcome by the urge to
'share',
please would you post to an appropriate group?

As for growing up, NEVER  :-)

Andy