Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:12:46 -0800
Hi everyone -

I'm very new to this Paleo Diet stuff - in fact I haven't even
started yet, but I'm gearing up to start next Monday. I want to lose
weight and it also makes a lot of sense to me - I also need to
control my blood pressure. When I was on Atkins (which I left because
I wasn't losing) my blood pressure was really good, then I went off
and started eating sugar again and my BP has been going up in spite
of my meds. I'm not sure why this is, something to do with insulin
spiking I guess.

Anyway I have a question for everyone - I need some breakfast ideas.
When I was on Atkins I got very tired of eggs. So what do you all eat
for breakfast?

Zoe Sodja
Document Publishing & Editing Center
University of California Santa Cruz