From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 06:54:13 EST
In a message dated 11/30/1999 12:41:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> The only
>  limits are your imagination, only boring people get bored, and what's so
>  confusing about finding things to eat, that can be eaten without cooking it
>  first?

Well, I may be boring, but all that aside ... all I am saying is that I don't
think it is necessary to live within the limits of foods that have been
blessed by the list or agreed to by every authority.  My experience is that
my food choices are constricted by paleo guidelines (a former vegetarian is
no stranger to the vegetable section, and certainly not a raw food).  I hate
seeing people ask permission to eat something!  Confusion results when
differing opinions are all based on credible research -- we just plain don't
know some things, and basing our lives on permission from educated guessers
is silly.