From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:15:51 -0700
Jane, thanks for the site.  As I was looking at it and reading your
response, I remembered the book I read called Metabolic typing and it had a
similar chart for different types.  I took the test and scored as a protein
type  I remembered it listed meats as high or low purine and suggested that
I eat dark meat poultry, lots of fatty meats, etc.  It also listed
vegetables/fruit to eat and stay away from.  The fruits and vegetables I
could eat for my type were few.  Thanks for the explanation on the hiccups.
I thought maybe I was weird.

Kim

>Some meats are higher in purines than others, too.  This site sets the up
>the info for all food types in a matrix:
>
>www.dialadietitian.org/resources/handouts/goutdiet.html

Set yourself up for fun at home!  Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
video game reviews, and more here.
http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx