From:
Debbie McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 20:54:17 -0600
Sorry OT, can the biodynamic farmer answer a question for me. I have
lots of #^%#@ soybeans, they are darn monsanto soybeans, I was told
before I bought them they would be organic soybeans. I know better
than to eat soy now but I wondered if I planted these beans, can my
goats eat the plants, (not beans) and will it be the same as feeding
them the beans themselves. I want people to be able to consume the
goat milk and I don't want that monsanto genetic engineering in my
milk. I hate to have to throw all these darn things away. I know, I
can make tofu for all the employees at Monsanto:) Please no notes
about milk:) I am raising goats for show. They are very wonderful
creatures.   Deb