From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:53:12 -0700
> But was he "putting him down" for being into
> computers?  Was the reference
> in a comparison to Ornish?  I'm missing something
> here.....  Did he mention
> the author in a punitive light while reading the
> book title?  Sorry I'm so
> dense on this.....     Oliva

I'm sure the meaning was, "He's a computer man, not a
doctor - so what does he know about nutrition".

Well, us "computer men" are, by nature, generalists.
We are expected to know something about just about
everything. Or, if we don't know, we are expected to
be able to learn it. I think you'd find that a lot of
"computer men" know more about the company they work
for than 99% of their fellow employees.

Geeks rule!