From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:37:11 -0500
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:53:03 -0800, Debby Padilla-Hudson
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>She tried to pretend she didn't know, but my MIL is
>full of shit.  Anybody else fighting with their family
>about following Paleo?
>

>Luv,
>Debby
>San Jose, CA
>

>Website for my son Hunter Hudson, born 10/11/04:
>http://debbypadilla.0catch.com/hunter/

Debby,

Checked out Hunter's website -- what a beautiful baby boy!!

My MIL also complains that my husband's daughter (from previous marriage)
has a face full of pimples and is getting chubby -- yet she buys ice-cream
bars and candy for her!!!

My hubby has agreed to try an experiment of cutting carbs at least with his
evening meal ie just protein and veggies w/small serving of lower sugar
fruit.  That's drastic for him.  I'll report what happens.  After Jan 1 --
he's agreed to see my paleo friendly doc -- he advocates controlled/low
carb and is supportive of paleo.  In other words, when I tell him I eat
pemmican he says fine, so long as it's grassfed.