From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:44:30 -0600
>>Wally > Milk may be tolerated by some, grains by others

>Exactly right.  Let me say this: Toleration ain't the same thing as
healthfulness.

I agree 100%. I was not promoting milk or grains, merely responding to a
post about genetic diversity. However, I do think that 100% paleo is likely
to be too much for some individuals, and I would prefer to see them err on
the side of caution - by only eating those non-paleo foods they can
tolerate prepared in a minimalist fashion.

From personal experience - I do not do well on most grains (avoiding wheat
and corn like the plague), but I do seem to tolerate dairy in small
amounts. I see nothing wrong with that -- for *me*.