Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 10:56:04 -0400
Mary wrote:

> Has anyone had good results with paleo helping to reduce psoriasis?
>
>  I have a friend who has it, she is on paleo except she still eats some
> butter and gets some traces of dairy from the butter.
>
>  I have tried to get her off all dairy but she's a stubborn friend! Anyway,
> could casein, even tiny traces,  be causing this, does anyone know about
> psoriasis?
One thing you can try with her is to get her to switch to clarified butter
(it has even less of the dairy protein than regular butter). It's also known
as ghee (though I've seen conflicting statements about ghee and clarified
butter being one and the same). You can buy organic ghee in stores or clarify
butter yourself.

Ilya