From:
Brad Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 12:01:34 -0500
Beth,

You might be interested in this website http://www.jesusveg.com.  The
opening page is hilarious.  It says "Jesus was a vegetarian...follow him"
and shows a picture of Jesus with an orange halo...and I mean a real orange.

Let me assure you that I am not a vegetarian.  I saw the web site advertised
on a billboard in Baton Rouoge, LA.  I tend to eat meat exclusively (a
meatatarian?).  I think many vegetarians and PETAs do not understand the
spirituality of hunting or have ever experienced the satisfaction of
providing food for one's family.

Brad Cooley