Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 17:18:34 +1100
Paul Sand wrote:

> What's his protein/fat ratio?

He recommends a minumum of 15 gr and a maximum of 50 gr of protein per meal.
Fat should be moderate, ie not in excess of the amount of proteins consumed and
30 gr of carb per day on the low carb cycle.

> I also found that I don't need any carb loading just good amount of protein
> is enough to keep me going without any signes of low glycogen or decreased
> performance.

He doesn't carb load just to enhance performance.
He carb loads to get the anabolic benifits of insulin surges (production of
IGF-1)
To prevent a reduction in T3
To enhance testosterone levels.

> There is so many these cyclical diets but I don't heard about this one?

This guy is a body builder who's main focus is enhancing hormones rather than a
paleo lifestyle per se.
Leonie