From:
wendy cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:15:23 -0400
>We need to come up with some new terminology here. Or a scale of
"Paleoness".

I've been a technical writer for 24 years, and my observation is that
we
can only think effectively about technical issues when a common and
unambiguous terminology is in place. Perhaps we should develop a
glossary=

for the list that introduces a set of terms we can use to classify
these
effects , especially since so many new people are signing up and
running
into the same ambiguities.<

I like this idea of a glossary. I have been on this list for a week
and a=

list of agreed upon terms and their meanings would be very helpful. Or
maybe such a thing already exists somewhere.

thanks, wendy