From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:16:15 +0100
On Oct 17, 2004, at 2:11 pm, Kristina Carlton wrote:
> I find that fascinating. When I wake up my stomach is growling and I
> typically have a few small bites of protein right when I get up
> (around 5
> AM). I then have some tea, work out, and by the time I have breakfast
> -around 9 AM- I feel like I haven't eaten in days.
>
> Anybody else?

I used to feel like this.  I was taken in by Cordain's arguments about
fat (which I now know to be wrong).  Eating protein makes you more
hungry, not less.  I've taken to eating bacon joints (Tesco hot deli)
  but I throw about half away because there's no fat on it.  I felt
stupid doing this at first, but by eating more of the lean, I actually
get *less* benefit from the joint.

I suggest adding more fat in the diet, and possibly eating high-fat
foods at night.  Eggs are quite convenient.  When I switched to a
high-fat diet I got quite acute diarrhoea.  I don't know if this
happens to many people, or whether I was just eating way too much fat
and not drinking enough water.

Ashley