From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:51:42 -0500
On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 20:41 Paleo Phil wrote:

>I revised my report on the subject, but rather than post the whole thing
>here again I posted it at my blog
>(http://ancestrallifestyle.blogspot.com/search/label/molecular%20mimicry),
>since it didn't generate a lot of discussion here. If anyone notices any
>remaining errors or is skeptical of anything in the report, please let me
>know.

No problems with this particular paper, PP, but there is a reference you might like to add to your
page on the origin of modern day thinking about palaeo food and palaeo lifestyle - the seminal
1973 paper by Stephen Boyden:

http://www.natsoc.org.au/html/publications/otherpapers/Evolution.htm

It's a classic and it was when I read that paper that everything "fell into place" as they say.

Keith