From:
Christine Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:36:58 EST
Listers,

Re Charles Hunt's book: It is my understanding that this is out of print, at
least for right now. If you can not find this book at the web sites suggested
already, I believe that a colleague of mine just bought the remainder from
the publisher, and I think you can order it from him: David Getoff,
[log in to unmask]; www.naturopath4you.com

By the way, let me take this as a way of introducing myself; I recently
joined the list and have been lurking for a bit.
I am a Certified Nutritionist and herbalist in private practice, since 1987.
(Haven't seen Cordain's new book yet, but he is one of my favorite presenters
at the many conferences I attend.)  In addition to steering my patients as
far in a whole foods & paleo direction with diet as they will go, I use a
wide of variety of nutritional, herbal and homeopathic supplements/remedies.
My practice sees everything from such things as a desire for optimal health
and weight loss to cancer, heart disease, MS, etc--you get the idea, chronic
debilitative disease.
I don't have a lot of free time for posting and reading posts, but I have
enjoyed many of the discussions so far that I have observed on this list.
Best to all
Christine Carlson, CN