From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 00:44:16 -0800

>Firstly, gallstones take years to form.
>Secondly, gallstones are a disease of "civilisation".
>Thirdly, natural therapy. Do not use remedies like olive oil to treat them.
>The gallbladder contracts after a fatty meal to discharge more bile to
break
>down the fat. The bile shoots from the gallbladder down the rather small
>cystic duct to the bile duct. If your gallstones are bigger than your
cystic
>duct they will simply get jammed and you may wind up in emergency. If they
>pass down the cystic duct into the bile duct you will be in agony still and
>will still wind up in emergency.

I don't understand the reasonning here. If the risk of an alternative
treatment ( like olive oil for ex.) to surgery is ending up in surgery
anyway, what is the difference.?
At least you have chances to pass those stones without  the surgery because
i heard account of peoples having  success with getting rid of stones.

I am myself not into therapeutique approach in general ( except in case of
emergency , and even there some doctors see emergency where there is none),
and will rather trust the ability of the body to resolve the problemes  on
its own, once the processus of creating them have been adressed and
corrected. In fact ( at least in my eyes) the creation of stones is the
body's healing  response to the conditions that created them in the 1 st
place. that made them necessary to be formed.
Could our  bodies  survive the abuse inflicted to them if their capacity  to
make stones, cystes, tumors, to collaborate with parasites viruses, and
bacterias will not allow the organism to keep functionning ( sometimes to
the point of no retour, i will agree)?

>Sorry Arthur, you're stuck with them. If your doctor say that you don't
need
>an operation yet, then just maybe the right diet may see them dissolve
>slowly over several years. What is the right diet? - well, if you find out
>please tell me. A high vegetable paleo diet may be good, but that's just a
>guess.
>Above all, take your doctor's advice.

I dealt with doctors enough in my life to be more prudent about following
their advices. I think it is important to be able to hear what they see in a
specifique situation, but from there to do what they want you to do ,there
is a world of (other ) possibilities. Specially knowing that doctors are the
most fearfull peoples  in front of death and suffering that i met.( it is
why there are so keen and  in a hurry to cure symptoms) They are not into
the healing business, healing require more courage than that.
It require to accept our vulnerability  , to endorse the full responsibility
of our own actions.
I am going a little bit farther even: There is only one true cure of disease
....,it is DEATH  Any body who pretend selling cure to disease is lying ( to
him or herself in 1st place).

I am going to stop, before peoples throw stones at me.
Sorry i had to say it
jean-claude