From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:08:21 -0400
William wrote: "It looks like there is plenty of [Paleo-type] food around,
just not enough demand."

If you check out the chart of the wild salmon catch that I provided, you'll
find that it has been declining in spite of increasing demand and prices. I
hope what you say is true, and I would be interested to see any evidence you
have to support it.

-------

Re: the endless evolution vs. creation debates here: while I think
evolutionary biology is the key to both diet and medicine, there is also
room here for creationists like William. Yes, most Paleo dieters accept the
concept of evolution, but not all. Creationists can think of a Paleo-type
diet as God-made instead of nature-made. From the biblical perspective, the
Paleo diet is the Garden-of-Eden diet.

------

Re: ways to determine age at death, see:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2074774/13-Determining-Age-at-Death and
http://www.springerlink.com/content/33208v42p23h1581/. Google is your friend.